The DEEP project is indebted to the following Agencies for funding :
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration, through the following
- WFPC1 Investigation Definition Team Grants
NAS 5-1661 and NAS 5-1629
- Hubble Fellowship grant HF 1048.01-93A to James D. Lowenthal.
- National Science Foundation, through the following grants
- AST 88-58203
- AST 92-2540
- AST 91-20005
- AST 95-29028
- AST 00-71198
- Graduate Fellowship for Caryl Gronwall
- Gemini Fellowship for Ricardo P. Schiavon
- National Research Council of Canada for a grant to Luc Simard.
- Spanish MEC fellowship EX93-27295297 to Rafael Guzman.
- Spanish MEC grants PB89-124 and PB93-456 to Jesus Gallego
- Universidad Complutense Madrid del Amo Foundation fellowship to
And the following Institutions and Companies for donations :
- Computers used by DEEP were supplied in part by a
Sun AEGP grant.
- QUANTUM Corporation has supplied
DEEP with hard disks.
Current Research |
Funding & Sponsors |